Overhead Crane Solution plays great importance on providing quick response and personal attention for your cranes so that work proceeds in your company with minimum disruption and loss.
It is a requirement of the Alberta Standards that cranes be serviced annually and Overhead Crane Solutions follows these Standards.
In the process we offer a thorough inspection on your crane with a detailed checklist, keeping you up to date with all of your crane safety issues on all of its mechanical and electrical components.
Along with the inspection come any necessary brake or clutch adjustments, refilling grease & oil and lubrication of the rope or chain for further smooth operation. This is our proactive solution to minimizing downtime through breakdowns.
Our professional services are as follows:
- 24-hour breakdown service 7 days a week.
- Tailored service program on all makes and models.
- Programmed shutdown work.
- Upgrading and modifications of cranes, lifting equipment.
- We can supply engineered drawings.
- Inspection of lifting and safety equipment to do with cranes including sling, lifting chains & safety harnesses.
- Supply engineering and design for new cranes, platforms and structures installations.